5 Simple Ways to Make Money as a Teenager
If you are looking for some easy and not complicated way to make money, you should definitely try Instagram. On the internet, we find a lot of posts about teenagers who make a lot of money on Instagram and it is all because they post videos or photos about their favorite sports teams or celebrities.
But, this is not the only way to make money on Instagram. There are many other ways that you can use in order to get profit from your account. These methods are very simple and anyone can do them no matter how old they are or what skillset they have.
You can work with businesses that will advertise on your account in exchange for free products and discounts. This is an easy way to earn some extra cash without much effort at all!
1. Become an Instagram Influencer and Sell Your Services
Selling your services on Instagram is not like any other social media network. While you can still use your creativity, you need to focus on your audience.
This is because on Instagram, the influencers are often the product they are selling. You need to make sure that your audience will be interested in what you offer and consequently buy it.
There are many ways of becoming an influencer and sell your services on Instagram. You can do this by promoting products or through sponsorships or even with events that you organize yourself.
2. Create & Sell Your Own Merchandise – Set up your own storefront and sell your own designs or products
Some people might be thinking, “Oh no, I have to make my own clothes or design everything from scratch.” But you don’t have to do any of that.
You can create your own T-shirts and other merchandise on a platform like Teespring and then sell them for a profit. You can also sell products on a website like Etsy.
If you want, you can even create your own storefront on Shopify or Big Cartel where you can launch your own line of products.
3. Drop Shipping – Be a middleman and buy products wholesale from third-party suppliers to sell them directly on Amazon or eBay through your account
Drop shipping is the act of wholesaling goods to retailers using e-commerce marketplaces. A drop shipper can either be a company or an individual that takes orders from retailers, purchases the goods from an outside wholesaler, then has them delivered to the retailer’s warehouse.
The benefits of this method are that it allows companies to sell products without having to manage inventory or store items in their own buildings. It also allows them to expand their reach with very little startup capital. The expense of storage and shipping are often offset by savings in wages for sales people and in overhead for traditional retail space.
4. Organize Sponsored Posts – Offer companies the opportunity to post about their products for free in exchange for promotion on your account
Organizing sponsored posts can be a tedious process. However, it is also an opportunity for bloggers and companies to create organic content and get organic traffic.
Companies looking for content should pay attention to the following:
– Bloggers should read the company’s blog and social media pages in order to get a sense of their content strategy and what will resonate with their audience.
– Companies should also read blog posts and social media pages before reaching out and asking for a post. This will help them know that they are posting about something that is relevant to the blogger’s audience or that they provide value.
– Companies should provide bloggers with free products in exchange for promotion of these products on their blog page, Instagram feed, or Twitter account
5. Turn Instagram into a Job – Offer services like designing logos or editing other people
Whether you are an artist, a designer, or just have some free time on your hands, Instagram is the perfect place to make money. It is for sure not an easy task to make money with Instagram but it is certainly possible.
The most popular way to make money with Instagram is by promoting products. But if you are not willing to do this there are still other ways you can do it.
-Editing people’s photographs
-Writing captions for others